Heritage Trust offers members free financial counseling through Accel. Through comprehensive education and exceptional service, this organization has been assisting individuals for more than 44 years.
Through Accel, you can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit report
- and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
Accel can give personalized solutions to your individual questions. For issues ranging from a proactive savings plan to saving a home from foreclosure, advice is only a phone call away.
For more information, call (877) 33ACCEL, (332-2235) or visit the Accel Web site.
Accel counselors are available:
Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. (EST),
Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (EST)
Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (EST)
Please note our Third Party Link Disclosure.