Heritage Trust Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of service to our members.
We offer employees a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we strive to maintain an atmosphere of respect and integrity that promotes teamwork and continuous improvement.
View/Apply for a position:
At Heritage Trust, we believe it is important to provide benefits that help meet the needs of employees.
We provide a comprehensive benefit package as well as competitive pay for all employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision. Heritage Trust Offers Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance to all Full-Time Employees. Employees are eligible to enroll after successfully completing 90-days of employment.
- 401(k) & Retirement. Heritage Trust provides a 401(k) retirement plan for employees who meet eligibility requirements. The 401(k) plan includes partial matching for employee contributions.
- Paid Time Off. Paid time off includes sick, holiday and vacation. Paid Time Off benefits are offered to part-time and full-time employees.
back to top
Career Training and Development
Heritage Trust Federal Credit Union encourages personal and professional development from the first day you join our team.
In addition to new employee orientation and management development, we provide ongoing opportunities for employees to learn new skills and pursue career objectives.
- Basic and Advanced Training. Heritage Trust training programs are designed to develop life-long learning patterns and encourage long-term career success. Each training course employees take will focus on specific learning objectives and outcomes.
- Lighthouse University. Through our Lighthouse University, we want to provide continuous learning opportunities for all credit union employees. We want to ensure that our training and development programs relate to our business strategies and goals
back to top