Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, your credit union is always nearby.
With shared branching, credit unions from all over the country share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were in their credit union.
Anywhere you see the Shared Branching logo, you can conduct
a range of transactions:
- Loan Payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks*
- And more!
To take advantage of this service, when you enter a shared branch you will need to provide:
- Your home credit union’s name
- Your member number
- The last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver’s license, US Passport